Here's everything you need to know about our employee referral program and its $3,000 bonus.
Firstly, this policy applies to every person who refers a candidate for our company's applicable job vacancies (this excludes our nutrition coach roles).
What is the bonus payment and how can you receive it?This is essentially our way of rewarding you for referring a successful candidate to work in one of our vacant job vacancies.
- The bonus will be paid out to the referrer at the three-month mark from the date the candidate commences their employment with us.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals a referrer can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more individuals refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive the $3,000 bonus.
- Referrers will still be eligible for a bonus if the candidate is hired within 3 months of the referral for another position.
Who can be referred?You must only refer candidates who meet these criteria:
- They have not been employed by Equalution previously.
- They will be hired for full-time employment only in line with our current job vacancies. This excludes nutrition coach roles.
Who do I contact to make a referral?
Fill in the google form here to share your candidate with us!We will then be in touch should your candidate be successful. Be sure to let them know, too, that we’ll be in touch with them directly if we choose to proceed with their application.
What roles are currently available?
- Strategic Partnerships Manager
Other things to note:
Internal managers, executives and those who are part of the hiring process are not eligible for the referral bonus.
The bonus is not applicable for nutrition coach role referrals.
We reserve the right to change or remove our employee referral program over time. These changes or removal will be communicated in a timely and appropriate manner.
Bonus payments may be subject to tax.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate.
We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration and pass through the same hiring procedures.