Food & Nutrition Data Entry Specialist
The Team & Role:
At Equalution, we are the experts in science-based, customised nutrition, here to help you achieve your body transformation goals, whilst enjoying the foods you love. You will achieve your goals, improve your relationship with food and be equipped with the tools to make lasting changes.
Launched in 2015, our rapidly growing online community consisting of over 300,000 Equalutioners who unite on an empowering and liberated front while joining the founders in a movement towards their goal of changing bodies, minds and lives.
Equalution is rapidly emerging in the tech space with the introduction of the Equalution app. You’ll have the ability to be part of a talented and revolutionary team who contribute to a positive impact on the lives of our growing client base.
We are looking for a meticulous individual to manage and expand our current food database.
What you'll do:
- Data entry
- Continuously update and maintain the Equalution food database
- Continuously manage and improve the quality of the Equalution food database
- Continuously undertake new product research and update Equalution database accordingly
- Troubleshooting database issues
- Provide ad hoc support to team members in regards to database and product information
What we're looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications OR currently undertaking studies in nutrition, food, exercise or other health related sciences
- Interest and knowledge in nutrition and macronutrients
- Understanding of nutrition labels and food composition tables
- A sound understanding of dietary requirements and/or allergies and intolerances
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Understanding of international food products and grocers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required by the position at all times
- Demonstrate organisational and time management expertise
- Demonstrate service oriented approach, enthusiastic, motivated, positive attitude, goodinitiative and a self-starter
- Internal competitions and employee benefits
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business moving into the tech space
- Many opportunities for personal growth and development
- Working closely in a small and dynamic team
- Dress code - Activewear