Gold Coast Oats
Calories 496 per serve
40g Uncle Tobys Traditional Oats
20g Whey Protein Powder
80mL Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Whole Egg
4g Baking Powder
1 Caramello Koala Fun Size 15g
5g Cadbury Baking Milk Choc Chips
15g Cottee’s Caramel Topping
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line oven-proof ramekin with baking paper.
- In a blender, combine the oats, protein powder, banana, egg, milk, baking powder until a batter forms.
- Stir in the choc chips. Pour into the ramekin.
- Pop into the oven for 10-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Top with your Caramello Koala and syrup. Serve warm.