Spinach & Cheese Cob Loafs
Calories 370 per serve
1 Woolworths Wholemeal Bread Roll
40g Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese
20mL Bulla Light Sour Cream
40g Frozen Spinach
20g Light Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Hollow out the bread roll and set aside. Be sure to keep the parts of the roll that you just pulled out though, these are needed for dipping.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, finely diced onion and defrosted spinach (make sure to drain all moisture from the spinach first using a colander and paper towel). Stir well until a mixture forms.
- Fill the hollowed-out bread roll with the cream cheese mixture then top with shredded cheese.
- Place in oven until cheese is melted and browned on top. Remove and serve with your remaining bread pieces to dip in the cheesy filling.