These 3 high protein recipes using bone broth are definitely our current favourites, and they’re ones the whole family will love. Plus, they’re super easy to prepare!
As for which bone broth we use? The Campbell’s Bone Broth range is the one we always reach for.
Why, you might ask?
Well, not only is it around 10g of protein per serve, it contains collagen, is 100% natural and 99% fat free, has no added MSG or preservatives and is low FODMAP.
Available in 100% Australian Beef and Free Range Chicken flavours, you can purchase them from Coles and Woolworths nationwide.
Now for our 3 tasty high protein recipes using bone broth…
Table of Contents
High Protein Spaghetti Bolognese
47g protein 11g fat 63g carbs 8g fibre
100mL Campbell’s Bone Broth Australian Beef
120g Extra lean 95% fat free beef mince (weighed raw)
20g Tomato paste
70g Vetta Smart Pasta Fibre Spaghetti (weighed dry)
5g Minced garlic
2g Italian herb mix
2g Chilli flakes
15g Grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions.
- Dice onion and add to a non-stick pan with garlic. Cook for 2 minutes or until translucent. Add the beef mince and cook for another 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add the canned tomatoes, tomato paste and diced vegetables (if listed). Simmer over low heat for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, chilli flakes (optional) and Italian herbs.
- Add pasta and toss to combine. Serve with grated parmesan.
Dumpling Noodle Soup
23g protein, 9g fat, 73g carbs, 4g fibre
200mL Campbell’s Bone Broth 100% Australian Beef
5 Mr Chen’s Pork & Chive Dumpling
60g Pandaroo Brown Rice Vermicelli Noodles (weighed dry)
40g Bok choy
5g Fresh red chilli
2g Fresh ginger
10mL Soy sauce
5mL Ayam Pure Sesame Oil
2g Fresh basil
2g Fresh coriander
- Cook dumplings as per packet instructions, then set them aside.
- Combine the chilli, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil in a non-stick pot and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the chopped vegetables and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the beef stock and bring the mixture to a boil. Simmer for a further 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cook the noodles as per packet instructions. Drain and transfer to a bowl.
46g protein, 9g fat, 62g carbs, 7g fibre
200mL Campbell’s Bone Broth From Free Range Chicken
120g Chicken breast (weighed raw)
50g Pandaroo Brown Rice Vermicelli Noodles (weighed dry)
50g Ayam Malaysian Laksa Soup Paste
60mL Tcc Light Coconut Milk
20g Bean sprouts
50g Snow peas
- Cook the diced chicken in a non-stick pan over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until cooked, then set aside.
- Add the laksa paste, broth and coconut milk to a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add the noodles and chopped vegetables and cook for 4-5 minutes or until soft.
- Serve the noodle soup with chicken on top and garnish with fresh bean sprouts.
We hope you love our high protein recipes using bone broth! Be sure to tag us in any recreations on Instagram, @equalution.