This is a paid partnership with Twisted Healthy Treats.
It’s hard to believe Christmas is right around the corner!
So if you haven’t started thinking about it already, it’s time to organise what Christmas dessert recipes you will be serving up to your nearest and dearest.
Don’t worry, we’ve taken some of the hard work out of it for you by whipping up 3 Christmas dessert recipes that are not only delicious, but calorie-friendly too!
The star ingredient of these sweet treats is our favourite Twisted Healthy Treats Raspberry & White Chocolate Frozen Yoghurt.
This frozen yoghurt is fantastic because it’s only 75 calories per serve, which means you can enjoy these Christmas dessert recipes without any guilt!
Table of Contents
White Christmas Ice Cream Sandwich
Protein 3g Fat 4g Carbs 20g
30g Twisted Healthy Treats Raspberry & White Chocolate Frozen Yoghurt
2 Wafer biscuits
5g Frozen raspberries
15g White chocolate melts
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until smooth. Finely chop the pistachios and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the Twisted Frozen Yoghurt with the raspberries.
- Sandwich the frozen yoghurt between two wafer biscuits. Dip one side into the white chocolate and then into the pistachios. Place in the freezer until set.
Raspberry Ripple Cocktail
Protein 4g Fat 2g Carbs 17g
50g Raspberry & White Chocolate Twisted Frozen Yoghurt
40g Frozen raspberries
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Pour into a glass and serve!
White Chocolate & Raspberry Frozen Christmas Pudding
Protein 4g Fat 8g Carbs 26g
100g Raspberry & White Chocolate Twisted Frozen Yoghurt
10g Frozen Raspberries
10g White chocolate Bits
5g Ice Magic
- Mix the Twisted frozen yoghurt in a bowl with raspberries (reserve one for decoration) and white chocolate bits.
- Line a small bowl with cling wrap and press the frozen yoghurt mix into the bowl. Place in the freezer and allow to set for at least 1 hr.
- Once ready to serve, turn the bowl upside down onto a plate and remove the bowl and cling wrap. Top with ice magic and the reserved raspberry.