Rice paper rolls are a fresh and delicious lunch or light dinner option.
This Teriyaki Chicken Rice Paper Rolls Recipe is a fresh twist on traditional Vietnamese rice paper rolls, with a Japanese-inspired filling of juicy teriyaki chicken and fresh vegetables.
The crispy vegetables, paired with sweet Teriyaki chicken, and the soft texture of the rice noodles make this an absolute flavour sensation.
Once you try it, we’re certain it’ll become one of your go-to rice paper roll recipes!
This dish is a great option for when you’re entertaining and is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
Let’s look at this chicken rice paper rolls recipe.
Table of Contents
Teriyaki Chicken Rice Paper Roll Recipe | Ingredients
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 sheets Pandaroo Rice Paper
- 120g Chicken Breast Fillet (weighed raw)
- 10g Teriyaki Sauce
- 60g Capsicum
- 60g Cucumber
- 40g Carrot
- 30g Avocado
- 30g Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 30ml Sweet Chilli Sauce
How To Make Teriyaki Chicken Rice Paper Rolls
- Marinate chicken in teriyaki sauce for at least 20 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the rice noodles as per the packet instructions.
- Cook the chicken in a non-stick pan over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. Wash and chop salad vegetables, then set them aside.
- Fill a shallow dish with cold water and dip a sheet of rice paper into it for 5 seconds. Lay rice paper on a flat surface and add chicken, vegetables and noodles onto one side of the sheet. Note: Work quickly to avoid rice paper sticking to the surface.
- Fold the right side of the rice paper over the top of your filling, then fold the left and bottom sides in. Roll the rice paper to form a roll and serve with sauce.
Teriyaki Chicken Rice Paper Roll Recipe | Nutritional Info
This dish contains just 403 calories for 32 grams of protein, 7 grams of fat, 55 grams of carbs and 5 grams of fibre.
We’ve made sure this dish is high in protein to help you achieve your goals faster.
Why Protein is Important for Your Goals
Chicken and rice paper rolls are high in protein, which is great for:
- Helping you build muscle
- Helping you lose weight
When you train, you break down your muscle tissue, which is made up of amino acids.
By eating a dish like this, you’re replacing those amino acids, helping your muscles not only recover but grow.
Moreover, protein helps your stomach stay full, which prevents overeating and makes fat loss much easier.
Give these Teriyaki chicken rice paper rolls a go — they’re sure to sit among your favourite rice paper rolls recipes!