Want to work for one of Australia’s fastest-growing health-tech companies?
Here at Equalution, we’re about helping everyday Aussies strengthen their relationship with food while transforming their body and mind through our science-based, personalised nutrition program.
And we’re looking for the ultimate design creative to join our vibrant, close-knit team and help spread our message even further!
If you are passionate about telling a compelling story through design, love collaborating with other creatives to bring ideas to life, can comfortably delegate tasks and juggle a number of projects with ease – then this is going to be a match made in heaven.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the creative development of the brand
- Direct, design and execute brand expressions across all mediums, including Facebook ads, mobile, product, print, events, experiential etc.
- Delivery of our brand to the market, leading conceptual ideas and powering our external storytelling and customer experience
- Bringing creative and efficient solutions to complex challenges
- Present ideas in a clear and focused way
- Be a leader in the creative team, supporting and nurturing the creatives in delivering exceptional work
- Working collaboratively within a cross-functional team
As for what we’re looking for? You’ll have:
- 5+ years as a senior level designer or art director for a digital or print medium
- Proficient with InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects etc.
- Demonstrated presentation skills, internally and with external clients
- Demonstrated ability to delegate work to other design team members
- Strong ability to handle multiple assignments at one time and manage expectations both internally and with external clients
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of both client and creative requirements & motivators
- An interest in and knowledge of health and nutrition will be highly regarded
Why work for us?
- Pet friendly office
- Hybrid work environment
- Competitive salary
- Many opportunities for personal growth and development
- Working closely in a small and dynamic team
- Dress code – Casual including activewear
- Access to the EQ app program and our leading nutritionists
- Office snack and drink stations
- Fortnightly lunch provided in the office
- Monthly team lunch and celebrations
- Alexandria location
Equalution is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that Equalution is a place where everyone can thrive. if this sounds like you then APPLY NOW! (No agencies please)