Chilli con Carne Stuffed Capsicums
Calories 473 per serve
Protein 45g Fat 15g Carb 44g Fibre 13g
1 Medium Red Capsicum
120g Extra Lean Beef Mince
2 tsp Mexican Spice Mix
150g Canned Diced Tomatoes
100g Kidney Beans (drained weight)
25g Light Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
30g Obela Classic Guacamole
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop the capsicum in half and hollow out the centre of the capsicum by removing the stalk and seeds. Place capsicum on an oven tray and cook for 30-40 minutes or until capsicum has softened.
- Meanwhile, cook the mince in a non-stick pan along with taco spice mix.
- Add in diced tomatoes and kidney beans. Continue cooking over low heat until well combined and heated through.
- Fill capsicums with meat mixture then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese has melted and the capsicum has softened. Serve with guacamole.