Creamy Lemon Chicken Casserole
Calories 425 per serve
Protein 36g Fat 15g Carb 33g Fibre 7g
120g Chicken Breast
2 tsp Plain White Flour
1 tsp MasterFoods Lemon Herb & Garlic Seasoning
10g Light Margarine
200ml Salt Reduced Chicken Stock
150g Potato Spud Lite
80g Green Beans
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop the capsicum in half and hollow out the centre of the capsicum by removing the stalk and seeds. Place capsicum on an oven tray and cook for 30-40 minutes or until capsicum has softened.
- Meanwhile, cook the mince in a non-stick pan along with taco spice mix.
- Add in diced tomatoes and kidney beans. Continue cooking over low heat until well combined and heated through.
- Fill capsicums with meat mixture then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese has melted and the capsicum has softened. Serve with guacamole.