Junior Nutrition Coach
Junior Nutrition Coach
At Equalution, we are the experts in science-based, customised nutrition, here to help you achieve your body transformation goals, whilst enjoying the foods you love. You will achieve your goals, improve your relationship with food and be equipped with the tools to make lasting changes.
Launched in 2015, our rapidly growing online community consisting of over 300,000 Equalutioners who unite on an empowering and liberated front while joining the founders in a movement towards their goal of changing bodies, minds and lives.
The Team & Role
Equalution is rapidly emerging in the tech space with the introduction of the Equalution app. You’ll have the ability to be part of a talented and revolutionary team who contribute to a positive impact on the lives of our growing client base.
Our team is looking to add to our growing nutrition team aiding in customer support and client coaching. Equalution is a fast growing, client focused nutrition company facilitating in personalised coaching allowing people to become the best version of themselves.
We are passionate about what we do and will continue to innovate and reconfigure the way people think about their own health and fitness journey and are rapidly emerging in the tech space with the introduction of the Equalution app. You’ll have the ability to be part of a talented and revolutionary team who contribute to a positive impact on the lives of our growing client base.
What you'll do:
Provide client feedback on individual check in after progress assessment
Review food diary and provide feedback
Provide encouraging assistance in making sound nutritional decisions of benefit to the end goal
Provide coaching and support for any personal adversities or concerns that arise in a nutritional context throughout the clients journey i.e adherence, time constraints, dining out etc
Communicate information with coaches, management, nutritionists and dieticians
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a role involving personal interactions
- Sound written communication skills
- Ability to work well in team environment though also work efficiently autonomously
- Efficient productivity and ability to move through a high volume of work
- Compassionate nature and ability to understand client issues and respond with empathy
- Diligence and competency with administration tasks
- Respond to customer service enquiries and complaints
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics or Masters of Nutrition, or psychology (desired not required)
- Sound knowledge of nutrition theories with a minimum of 1-3 years experience (desired not required)
- Interest in nutrition, health and fitness (desired not required)
- Internal competitions and employee benefits
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business moving into the tech space
- Many opportunities for personal growth and development
- Working closely in a small and dynamic team
- Dress code - Activewear